SKAPS High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) geomembranes exhibit superior chemical resistance and exceptional longevity, and unlike many liners made with other polyolefins, retain the ability to be easily repaired and welded throughout their entire, long life cycle. SKAPS manufactures the highest quality HDPE geomembranes that meet GRI-GM13 specifications ranging in thicknesses from 30 to 120 mils with various surface finishes to offer frictional properties custom tailored to meet site-specific conditions where needed.
SKAPS HDPE geomembranes are to “go-to” product for:
- Industrial & Municipal Landfill Cells
- Agricultural, Fire Protection, Decorative, Pollution Control & Rainwater Management Ponds
- Flow-back & Produced Water Management Impoundments
- Environmental Remediation Capping
- Coal Combustion By-Product Management Units
To ensure the right liner for the right application, SKAPS HDPE geomembranes come in an array of colors, surface finishes, texturing, and roll widths.